Friday, December 17, 2010

Raiders!

I am responding to my son Camel 
So, this year has been a breakout year for the Oakland Raiders. Their current record is at 4-4 (four wins and four losses) and its been a LOOOONG time since I have seen them with four wins this early in the season. Considering there are sixteen games in one NFL season, the Oakland Raiders are one win away from tying the most wins that they have had in the last seven seasons after they went to the Superbowl in 2002.
For some reason the Raiders always find a way to disappoint their fans. For some reason the Raiders always find a way to lose at the last minute. They might be winning by eight points saying that the opposite team needs a touchdown and a two point conversion and it might be 45 second left on the clock and somehow the Raiders lose. I am a huge Raiders fan, but when they do this, it really disappoints me because I know that they are a better team and that they could do way better!

But this does not mean that I do not love the Raiders. I really believe that the Raiders are going to the play-ffs this year and they are going to be Superbowl material by next season. So far this season is the best record they have had since 2002 when they last went to the Superbowl. This season says a lot about them. It says that they are capable of competing and beating the ton teams in the NFL. It proves that they are capable of doing more than what they are given credit for.

I believe that this is the beginning of a new and improved Raiders team and Mr. Fargher doesn't know what he is talking about. He always has something smart to say about the Raiders when he clearly goes for the weakest team in the NFL, the 49er's. I think that Fargher should just stop talking mess about the Raiders and start rooting for them again because deep down inside his heart, he know that RAIDERS ARE THE BEST TEAM IN THE NFL!