Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Respond To Keiland

Keiland:Swag is something that many people are not born with. You have to (as the defintion sais) "Swag up" . By doing this you are having your own unique style , or you are confident in the style you already have. Confindence is a HUGE piece of having swag. If you are questioning or not if you have swag, then you most defintly dont have it.
I would like to Respond to the quote that Keiland wrote. I agree with what he is saying, but I think that by saying this he is puting others down. Some people may take this to personal. But to get out that topic for now, I have a question  for Keiland, Do you think you have swag?

I do believe that if you have confident than you have swag because a person who may even think about them having then they do not have it. So I guess that this part of this qoute is true. I was also wondering if there could be different types of swag since you said that you could have a unique style. Unique could mean something different to other people, it all depends on ur view of style. So what I am trying to say is that keiland a person that you think may have negetive swag another person may think that he has alot of swag. So I thimk that swag is view in different ways depending the type of person that you are.

Now to talk aboout the first line about how a person is born with swag or not. How can a person be born with swag, I believe that is up to people to tell a person that has swag or not. swag is basiclly waht people think of you. If people like how you dress and look then you have swag and if people do not then you do not. So I believe that everyone has swag, that there is allways someone in the world that would tell you that you have swag. So once again I would like to ask Keiland if he has swag?