Thursday, September 30, 2010

Q the story

I really like the stories that we read in writing class. The story The Dinosaur was really good, I like how Q is always changing into a new living being. Also I think that at the end of that story he changes into a human. It is cool how he transforms from a dinosaur to a human, he gets to experience a new body and a new life.

I think he changes in to a human because he says I talked in to a train station and was lost, and the only living beings who travel in trains are humans. Also I liked this short story because they are interesting, I really hate reading and I would admit that this was a good story. I liked the part when Q snatch from that one character and had sex with her, and not just that but got her pregnant.

I also like the them. By theme I mean how he was confuse of who he was and really did not now weather being the only one of his kind a dinosaur was a good thing or bad. I had wrote that through out the story he realizes how being a dinosaur is an advantage since he is stronger and bigger than others. He was able to do things that others cannot. Also because he could do things that others cannot he was asked to help out and many of the new ones did not want to mess with him because he was bigger and stronger. He could had clearly beat them up.

I also liked how the story was short and that long. Because it was short I was able to read it with out getting bored. Like I said earlier I hate reading and since books are really big they get me boring and I do not want to keep on reading them. Since this was a short story I was able to read it all with out getting bored or wanting to put it down. Also it did not have many things going on it was really just one conflict and did not have a lot going on.